Wednesday, September 5, 2007

First Post!

So this is a blog. It serves as both my personal blog and as a place to post news and updates from my personal website. I will try to post things daily. Also, website news will be labeled "news," so you don't have to do too much wading to read the important stuff.

So I was thinking, I hate pretentious fiction writers. "Oh, yeah, I try to convey the human experience through my writing!" What the hell? Like any of us need to read a book to get the human experience. We're already having it, and unfortunately pretentious authors like the imaginary idiot I'm talking about are part of it. It seems to me that too many authors forget that they are storytellers. They are there to write engaging and entertaining stories. Not to convey the human experience. Stupid pretentious authors.

No comments: